Announcing the launch of the new look Grassroots Online Registry which replaces the old Pedeweb.
The registry can be accessed via the Society website or direct at www.grassroots.co.uk/boergoats.html using your normal Breed Society Member No and password. It gives access to the whole Society database and allows you to ‘Manage Your Animal Records’
Non members can access the site using:
User Name : GUEST and Password: Welcome99
The system opens with a list of all the animals in your registered ownership
- Click on an animal to view its details, pedigree and progeny list
- Click on the magnifying glass (top left) to search the whole database
- Click on the menu (top right) to make changes
- Click on this magnifying glass (top left) to search for people
If you have animals for sale – please go to the menu and flag them ‘For Sale’.
This information will not have come across from the old system.
If you want to add images, please download the Mobile App and upload images from your phone.
The Registry is very straight forward to use but a ‘step by step’ guide is available on the Grassroots website home.grassroots.co.uk
And the new Grassroots Mobile App
All your own animal details, in your pocket, even when you have no internet or mobile access. Free for the first month, and then a small charge of £1.99 per month (less than the cost of an ear tag) or £14.99 for the year.
Download the Grassroots Systems Mobile App from the Appstore or Google Playstore. Create an App User Name (must be at least 8 characters) and your own password. Then sync the details of all the animals you own using your normal Breed Society Member No and password. If you keep other Grassroots breeds, they can be added to the same copy of the App.
It is very straight forward to use but a ‘step by step’ guide is available on the Grassroots website https://home.grassroots.co.uk/
From within the App you can:
- Add images – for your own use or to appear in the Online Registry
- Add notes – for individual animals or groups, including mating records, or reminders
- Report changes direct to the registry ‘on the go’
- Sales – and keep a list of all your buyers
- Births – and apply to Notify or Register
- Deaths – and sales for meat
- Flag animals ‘For Sale’ – to appear in the Online Registry
- Link photos – for your own use or to appear in the Online Registry